Monitoring & Restoration
Through watershed research, monitoring and restoration efforts the Portneuf Watershed Partnership (PWP) seeks to promote science-based management of surface and ground water resources in the Portneuf River watershed to achieve beneficial uses and accommodate stakeholder values.
These activities are supported not only by local government agencies, businesses and non-profits, but also by dozens of volunteers who contribute time and landowners who provide access to their lands.
- Portneuf River at Batiste Road Bridge
- Portneuf River at Siphon Road Bridge
- Portneuf River at Edson Fichter Nature Area
- Portneuf River at Topaz Station
- Portneuf River user generated points